Chantal Compagnon is a French woman. She is the first wife of French serial killer and fraudster Charles Sobhraj. She met Charles at a party in 1969/who told her about his adventures in the Orient and Dakar and his fictional wealthy family in Saigon. Chantal Compagnon was born in 1945. At present his age is 77 years (as of 2022).
She was born in Paris to a conservative Catholic family. From his relationship with Chantal Desnoires, Charles had two children. She has a boy. Whose name was Prank. And a girl named Muriel Anouk. Muriel Anouk was born on that day. The day Charles and Compagne were married. So let us tell you his biography in Chantal Compagnon Biography.
Chantal Compagnon Biography & Personal Details
|Full Name||Chantal Compagnon|
|Nick Name / Stage Name||Chantal|
|Born (Date of Birth)||1945|
|Age (as 2022)||77 Years Old|
|Zodiac Sign||Not Known|
|Favorite Clothing Brands||Not Known|
|Education Qualification / Degree||Not Known|
|Famous For||Spouse of French serial killer and fraudster Charles Sobhraj.|
Chantal Compagnon Family, Relationship, Boyfriend And Affairs
Chantal Compagnon was born in 1945 in Paris. Presently his age is 77 years. (till 2021). She belongs to a conservative Catholic family. Apart from that his family information is not available. In 1969 she went to a party. There she met Charles. who introduced himself as a wealthy man from Saigon and told him of his own adventures in the Orient and Dakar.
When he began dating Chantal, he was in a relationship with Chantal Desnoires. Charles later broke up with Chantal Desnoirs to stay with Companon. But after a brief period of dating, Charles and she were married. They have a son and a daughter. His boy name prank. And there was also a girl named Muriel Anouk.
Body Measurements & Physical Appearances
Charles Sobhraj & Chantal Compagnon
Let us tell you that in 1969, Chantal met Charles at a party. He told them about the adventures in the Orient and Dakar and the fictional wealthy family in Saigon. At the time, Charles was dating Chantal Desnoires. She broke up with Desnoires to marry Compagnon. But Charles proposed to Chantal. But the same day he was arrested for car theft. Let us tell you that Chantal’s parents were against her marriage with Charles. But Charles demonstrated the money and the latter agreed.
After that Charles was released from prison and he married her. In 1970, Compagnon, pregnant with their child, and Sobhraj left France for Asia using fake documents. The couple reached Mumbai, where they decided to leave the path of crime and start afresh. But Charles had failed to keep a distance from the crime. and had involved himself in car theft and smuggling enterprises. Compagan gave birth to a daughter named Usha Sobhraj, the first child. Chantal and Charles moved to Kabul in 1971.
- Favorite Colour – Not Known
- Favorite Actor – Not Known
- Songs – Not Known
- Book – Not Known
- Animal – Not Known
- Favorite Actress – Not Known
- Favorite Food – Not Known
- Hobbies – Not Known
- Favorite Movies – Not Known
- Destination – Not Known
- Clothing Brands – Not Known
- Film Maker – Not Known
- Sports – Not Known
- Singers – Not Known
- Gadgets – Not Known
- Music – Not Known
- Fruit – Not Known
- In 1973, Charles was arrested after an armed robbery at a jewelry shop in Delhi’s Hotel Ashoka.
- At that time he was kept in Tihar Jail in Delhi.
- Charles had two children from his relationship with Chantal Desnoires.
- His boy’s name was Prank and girl’s name was Muriel Anouk.
- Muriel Anouk was born on the day Charles and Compagne were married.
- In 2021, BBC One and Netflix produced a series titled ‘The Serpent’ on the life of Charles Sobhraj.
- She changed the name of Chantal’s character in the series to ‘Juliet Vochlen’.
- She was portrayed by the English-French actress Stacey Martin.
- India-born British writer Farooq Dhondi was an acquaintance of Charles.
- Chantal claimed that Sobhraj had confessed to all the murders.
Q .Who is Chantal Compagnon?
The first wife of French serial killer and trickster Charles Sobhraj.
Q .Where is Chantal Sobhraj now?
Currently serving a life sentence for a string of murders committed in the 1970s in South Asia.
Q .How old is Chantal Compagnon?
77 Years Old
Q .Who are the parents of Chantal Compagnon?
Q .Where was Chantal Compagnon born?
, Thank you for visiting the site!
If you liked this post, do share it with your friends!
Also read about :-